Friday, February 24, 2012

You're Top Notch

A couple of days ago I looked at my Thoughful Tidings stamp set and wanted to make sure I have used every single stamp.  This time I am going to use this one that says "You're Top Notch."  I have used the "Classic Closure" sketch from Wishes, our Card Confidence Program to create this card:


When I first saw this sketch I was wondering what I should put on the top left corner.  A strip with half inch wide is probably too small for most stamps, but too big for leaving it blank.  Then I realized that the zip strip from our B&T paper is the perfect solution - it has the matching colors and patterns! 

Materials used:
1.  Kraft cardstock
2.  Victory Level 2 Paper Packet
3.  Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
4.  Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
 

No comments:

Post a Comment