Monday, March 12, 2012

Cards for Dad

Even though I am excited to play with the new items featured in the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book, I do like to find creative ways to use up my stash.  I came to realize that I have quite a lot of leftover from the Passpage paper packet but my photos do not match with that theme.  Thus I tried to make two masculine cards with the paper:


The card above took me about three minutes to finish, thanks to the magic done by the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and the pattern provided by Wishes.  This pattern is called All Stacked Up.


This card involved just a little stamping, but with the cutting instructions from Wishes, it came together very quickly.

I did not put any sentiment in the interior of the card.  Which one should go for Father's Day and which one should go for his birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment