Saturday, March 3, 2012

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Picture Perfect Challenge

This week Heart 2 Heart Challenge provides us with a picture and asks that we create our artwork based on the the inspiration from that.  The picture shows a really lovely room, in which there are many elements I love: the colors, the decorations on the wall, the framed "dwell" and many others. 

My mind has changed at least 20 times when I was preparing my card, and I finally settled with this idea:

I insist to incorporate the gray stripes which I found on the pillow on the couch and the "sunflower" on the wall.  With the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection, the card was easily made.  I then cut out two little ones to accompany the central flower, stuck the retired Kraft Color-Ready borders  on a piece of Gray Wool cardstock to cut out the zic-zac stripes, added some blings to give it some interest. 

Materials used (All Close to My Heart products):
1.  White Daisy cardstock
2.  Sky cardstock
3.  Gray Wool cardstock
4.  Bohemian Assortment
5.  Bling Assortment

4 comments:

  1. The clean simplicity of your card is fantastic! Thanks for playing along at H2H :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for playing at Heart 2 Heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh and crisp card, plus the bling, all make it FUNN. Thanks for playing H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bling! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete