Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How-to Books



Even though the How-to Books are featured in our current Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book, Close to My Heart has announced that they will all be retiring.  In fact, Close to My Heart has reminded us that some of them are already running low and anticipate that they will be sold out this month.

These friendly helpers have always been my all-time favorite.  I browse through the pages when I need a sketch, ideas or inspirations.  They have been assisting me along my creative journey and I'm sure they will do the same to you, regardless of your level of skills and creativity.

If you have been waiting to buy them, act fast!  Once the existing inventory is sold out, Close to My Heart will not replenish it and they will be gone forever!  If you'd like to know more about the books or start shopping, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment