Monday, April 2, 2012

Hi!

I've made a clean and simple card using only one stamp set and some cardstocks - no patterned paper involved.  The sketch involve an incomplete scalloped circle, a butterfly and a sentiment:


I followed the sketch strictly:

I am afraid I did not do a good job in taking a picture of the card.  The card measures 7" x 5" while the circle was cut at 4".  The scalloped circle measures 3/4" larger.  I cut the butterfly at 1" and again for the layer in a different color.  The tree was stamped first on the circle, then on a piece of Sweet Leaf cardstock.  The crown of the tree was cut and stuck to the white circle.  The leaves are fully green!  Finally I added the sentiment from the same stamp set.  This makes a cute Spring card!

Materials used:
1.  White Daisy cardstock
2.  Sweet Leaf cardstock
3.  Tulip cardstock
4.  Lagoon cardstock
5.  Creme Brulee cardstock
6.  Olive Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
7.  Tulip Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
8.  Chocolate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment