Sunday, April 8, 2012

You are Fantastic!

This week's Mojo Monday Challenge is a huge challenge for me.  I have been staring at the sketch for almost a week and being reluctant to even give it a try.  I am approaching the deadline to submit my card and surprisingly, once I take the step to overcome the fear, the card came together in a short time.

The difficult sketch looks like this:

I spent a lot of time thinking about how I am going to make the horizontal banner pretty.  Then when I saw my Superhero workshop on the go, I came to realize that I could substitute the banner with another shape.  Thus, my card looks like this:


The workshop on the go has everything I need to create this card.  Yay!

Materials used:
1. Workshops on the Go - Superhero
2.  Card Word Puzzle stamp set
3.  Moonstruck Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
4.  Cranberry Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
5.  Sunny Yellow Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment