Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Colorful Pennants from Dotty for You

I'm entering the challenge hosted by Card Patterns.  A sketch was posted last Saturday:


The sketch reminds me of the insert in the Dotty for You paper because one of them uses the pennants in a scrapbooking layout.  I think it works just we well when they are used on cards:


Because the pennants are colorful I chose Grey Wool and the other complementary patterned paper that the pattern is not too busy.  The combination works pretty well!

Materials used:
1.  Dotty for You paper packet
2.  White Daisy cardstock
3.  Bulk Ribbon - Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon
4.  Buttons - Pink Assortment
5.  Embellishments - Bohemian Assortment
6.  4 My Friends stamp set
7.  Grey Wool Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Love the bright colors you used here. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!!

    ReplyDelete