Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - For a Wonderful Mom

Believe it or not, this year I've made more than twenty Mother's Day cards for my family and friends.  The list of recipients keeps growing each year as many friends are becoming moms!  This year I'll be celebrating with a lot of relatives so many of the cards go to them.

My mom's card keeps evolving.  I want to make hers most special, yet somehow carries the same theme as those I made for her sisters and her mom.  Her card involves a lot of consideration! 

Using the Dotty for You paper and a sketch from Originals, I've made this card for my mom:



Those for her sisters have the same layout but they are not as embellished. 

Materials used:
1.  White Daisy cardstock
2.  Dotty for You paper packet
3.  Cocoa Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
4.  Lagoon Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
5.  Baker's Twine - Paradise Assortment
6.  A Typeface stamp set
7.  Chocolate Alphabet stamp set - small
8.  Mini-Medley Accents Collection - White Daisy (retired)
9.  Mini-Medley Accents Collection - Spring Blossom (retired)

4 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors, thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be making 20 "moms" day with this happy card! Thanks for making our day and playing H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so generous to create all those sweet cards! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete