Friday, July 13, 2012

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - A Geometric Challenge

Heart 2 Heart Challenge has a geometric challenge this week.  Not so much about angles, parallel lines, degrees, but we are asked to incoporate line, line, circle and square.

I've turn these into elements of my sketch and made my card:


This card is a simple one: the "lines" are the retired cocoa grograin ribbon, then a square in the middle stamped with one of my favorite stamp sets "The Present," and the flower in the corner represents the last element - the circle, also stamped with "The Present."

The green patch in the lower right corner is another image in the set "The Present."  After making this card, I feel like I'm making an ad for this set.  This set, truly, is one of my faves.  Its images are all elegant and this sentiment is so great!  If you want to see all the images of this set, please click here

3 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful card Joyce, so clean and simple! Very nice :). Thanks for joining us at H2H this week and hope you'll play along with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant. I love the use of neutrals with a pop of color. You rocked it! Thanks for joining us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete