Monday, July 16, 2012

Soar

I am very excited to see the new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book from Close to My Heart, but at the same time, I am a bit sad to see some old friends leave the color family.

One of the retired colors is Vineyard Berry.  It appears to be a winter color to me but it carries so much elegance that it could go well with many light or spring colors.  I have used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches to make a card using the color Vineyard Berry:


The stamp "Soar" was stamped with Vineyard Berry - it looks great in the light green cardstock, doesn't it:



If you like this color but have yet got its paper or stamp pad, you'd better hurry.  It may no longer be available after August 1, 2012. 


I'm also participating in the challenge posted by Hiding in My Craft Room.  The challenge is to use scraps.  Woohoo~ cleaning up for new products!

5 comments:

  1. Lots of old favorites there...still missing the Wings paper! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Joyce! I really like all those butterflies! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joyce! Pretty card! Great sentiment with the butterflies! Thanks for playing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Nice sentiment. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great take on the sketch. Love how you show cased the sentiment. Thanks for joining HIMCR this week. DT AJ~

    ReplyDelete