Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy Hauntings

I love Close to My Heart's Workshop on the Go Kits!  A kit has everything for your cards, layouts or home decor items.  The paper, stamp set and embellishments come in the kit are all coordinating, so you could save your time to search for the mix and match.

I am still short of Halloween cards and I used the Moonlight Workshop on the Go to create one.  The sketch is based on the one provided by Pals Paper Arts:


I was inspired by the design team's awesome artwork and decided to join the party with this card:


If you look closely you see that the owl is raised.  I stamped it again in Smokey Plum and stuck it on the original image with some 3-D foam tape.  You see the paint on left side of the fence chipping off?  I didn't do the paint, but I used the Swipe and Stamp technique to give the solid image some movement.  If you'd like to know more about it, watch the video here!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Howl cute! I love that owl and the fence. Your DSP is gorgeous and the green pops on the darker colors. Great card! Thanks for joining us at the PPA this week, so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete