Saturday, October 20, 2012

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

My card today was inspired by two sources:

The sketch from Skipping Stones Design:



and the color combo from Nacho Average Challenge:


At first I wanted to make a birthday card, but somehow I detoured to make a Christmas card:


I do not have the colors specified, but I have chosen Grey Flannel, Vineyard Berry and New England Ivy to substitute the colors.  This card fuses new and old products - something I like to do a lot.  It gives our old products a new life and gives our new products a different perspective.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the rhinestones--nice touch of bling! Thanks so much for playing along with the Nachos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the papers and patterns. Great stamped image too! Thanks for playing along this week at SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing along with the Nachos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This holiday card is just so pretty! I love how you adapted to this color challenge. Thank you for playing along with us @ NAC

    ReplyDelete