Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Wicked Halloween

I started early with my Christmas cards but I have prepared very few Halloween/Fall cards so I have to catch up!

The Play Date Cafe's challenge is black, white and a splash of plum:


Yay!  Inspiration for a Halloween card!

This is what I have made:


I'm entering this card for Come and Get it Challenges, which asks us to pick three elements from the list to work with.  The list includes the following:  Purple, Green, Black, Glitter, Staples, Gems, Ribbon, Circles, Scallops.  I've chosen Purple, Black and circles. 

I'm also linking it up to Catered Crop, which asks us to make a Halloween project.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic stamp. I love how you used the splash of purple, too. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love this stamp set. You did a great job trimming those images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - great Halloween card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card...love the silhouette images! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete