Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Father's Day card

I am always done with Mother's Day cards for this year so I thought it would be nice to take a break from them and make a masculine card.

I wanted to use Dakota paper as the houndtooth and the woodgrain are just so perfect for a man's card.  I found a sketch from Fab Friday and would like to give it a try.  The sketch looks like this:


My Father's Day card looks like this:


I really like the sentiment "You are some kind of wonderful", it is just the perfect one for a great father!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be sharing a Mother's Day card tomorrow!


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love the masculine feel of this card…great job pairing the houndstooth paper and wood look background. A card any Dad would love to receive! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so perfect and masculine! I love it! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine and fun card! Thank you for playing along with Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very nice card!! Perfect for Dad!!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete