Sunday, May 26, 2013

Let's eat cupcake!

I've made a super simple birthday card with a cupcake!

I'm sorry that the quality of the picture is not as high as I wish. 


The part that took me quite some time was to pick the colors but then I let Cricut Art Philosophy to do the cutting (scallop and cupcake), which was just a breeze.  I added foam tape beneath the cup cake, stamped the images, added some glitter on the cupcake and some blings, it's done!

The sketch is adopted from Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge:


And the card is entering the challenge at Bearly Mine - Anything Goes and Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy crafting!


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Really cute card, Joyce! The colors are really cheery and perfect for some celebration! :) Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling. I love the sentiment with the rhinestones on the side. Such a cute card, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect interpretation of the sketch. Great colors and I love the glitter and blingies. Every card needs some sparkle in my opinion! :) Thanks for playing at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete