Saturday, June 8, 2013

Just In Time

I finished this Birthday card just in time to play along with Sketchbook Saturday Challenge.  I fell in love with the sketch at the moment I saw it:


It's interesting that every time I play with the Sketchbook Saturday Challenge I am having a lot of fun.  I am generally a CAS person but would love to try something not so CAS and her sketches somehow gives me a good time in playing with my supplies. 

I've used some Memory Box dies in my card to help make it look elegant:

I like this card a lot and am very happy with it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. It makes me very happy to know that my sketches inspire you to get out of your comfort zone! I hope to see you playing again :) Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete