Monday, June 17, 2013

You Rock

Do you remember the paper pack called You Rock?  It wasn't my favorite at that time but as I was searching for some masculine paper with contrasting colors, I think it is perfect.  Why was I looking for such kind of paper?  I wanna give a try to use the stamp from For Always Workshop on the Go a new look.  Check this out:


What do you think?  This kind of stamp is so popular right now and I'm so glad that I got it from the For Always Workshop on the Go Kit.  The stamp does not give you any wedding feeling, right?

I've adopted the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge:


My card is also entering the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown - You're the Man, and Dream Valley - Father's Day/ Male Theme.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love the papers you've used in this card!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for our You're the man challenge!

    Hope you can join us again tomorrow when our new challenge launches!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete