Monday, July 15, 2013

Christmas again

Just a quick post today as the bloating in my stomach persists and GasX does not appear to be working hard enough. 

I'm sharing another Christmas card today, based on the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches:


I've used the upcoming Stamp of the Month for my card.  Instead of having a diagonal stripe I've divided it into three:


My card is also entering the challenge at Paper Crafting Journey - Christmas in July and Merry Monday Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I love this folk art heart and the diagonal sentiments! Great background too! Thanks, Joyce, for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That heart is a beautiful stamp! I love the lines with different words -- great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Joyce, these colours are wonderful.Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, the heart is beautiful and I love the diagonal stripe divided into 3. Hope your feeling better. Hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Joyce, what a pretty card. Love that designer paper and the way you have let it shine. It is awesome. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also really like the 3 diagonal strips, especially "Faith, Hope, Love" and it goes together.

    ReplyDelete