Thursday, August 15, 2013

Celebrate Today... SMILE

I'm continuing to use the sketches in Make It From Your Heart Volume II for my projects.  Love the convenience of having the sketches AND the dimensions of each piece.

My card uses one of the sketches in the book:


The Laughing Lola paper has really vibrant and unique colors.  I think it can be used for a girly layout but also a Halloween project!  Who doesn't like versatility?

My card is entering the following challenges:
1.  Heart 2 Heart challenge - Sentimentally Yours
2.  Color My Heart Color Dare - Laughing Lola Gold, Purple, Blue and Gypsy
3.  Belli Challenge - Glitter
4.  Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
5.  Crafts and Me Challenges - Anything Goes
6.  Lady Anne's Challenges - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful job of focusing on the sentiment Joyce! I love how Celebrate really stands out with the Creme Brulee? and Gypsy inks. Thanks for joining us again at Color My Heart Color Dare. We always look forward to your artwork!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your card, Joyce. The embossing is great and your sentiment piece really contrasts with the background, making it pop out! Thanks for playing the Color Dare (even if a bit late) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Joyce, I love this! The sentiment is really cool! I'm sorry you missed the cutoff, but thanks for sharing anyway!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete