Sunday, November 24, 2013

Her Christmas card

If you want to see the masculine version of this card, please scroll down to the next post.

This feminine version of Christmas card uses Tim Holtz stripes stencil and distress inks to create the background.  The hearts were colored with distress stains on plain old white cardstocks as I didn't have the matching red cardstock.  Don't you love this trick to create your own while keeping your stash at a minimum?

I thought that while the guy version has stars as embellishments, I'd use hearts for this feminine one.  It turns out cute. 


If you are interested in knowing, I like this feminine version better.  However, I presented these two cards to a guy and he likes the masculine version better.  Go figure.

I do not like the masculine version as much because the greens were not dark enough.  If I were to make them again, I would have used forest moss or pine needles, some darker shades than shabby shutters. 

Remember to scroll down to the next post for the masculine version of it.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment