Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Snowflakes

I am very sensitive to temperature and I doubt that I will ever live in a place that snows.  I see snowflakes most often on the cards I make!  This is one of them:



This year I am very addicted to using light grey, lavender and light blue for my Christmas cards.  It depicts the foggy or rainy sky, but the hint of blue balances it out.  I can't tell you why I added lavender, except that I think it looks great with the light grey and light blue.  LOL.  I like that I am exploring different color combos rather than the traditional red and green for Christmas cards. 

My card is linking up to the following challenges:
Creative Corner - Let it snow
CAS on Sunday - One layer card
Dream Valley - CAS
52 cct - one layer with a little bling


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Love the soft, subtle colours you've used for the snowflakes. This is really pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    BTW - I know what you mean about cold places - and I live in Michigan - it's getting really cold here now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fabulous! LOVE the wintry cool tones and I adore the fabulous bits of bling! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT for our One Layer/Pop of Color/Bling or Bow challenge! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you're addicted to those colors - they are perfect for winter and I LOVE them! Really lovely card - you did a great job of stamping the snowflakes on the card to create movement. Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm a huge fan of this one! Awesome!
    Thanks for taking part in the CAS on Sunday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great card for our recipe challenge - one layer, hint of colour touch of bling- you did it and it's beautiful! Love the colours, they go together so perfectly. Thanks for playing along with us at 52 CCT

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card.

    Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete