Sunday, December 1, 2013

Procrastination

I'm here typing away as time is almost up to link up my card to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I hate to admit that I am pretty good at procrastination.  :p

The sketch is quite challenge:


Since I saw it I have been wanting to use one of those lace images from Cricut cartridges.  I'm glad I found one from Artiste cartridge (p.69 Accent 2).  I cut it out at 1" real dial size, then added the sentiment from Frosted Cardmaking workshop on the Go, added some bling and leftover twine from the workshop, this card is done.  The part that took me the most time was to locate the right image from the cartridges and to test out which size works the best.  The actual crafting part is quick and simple.



My card is linking up to
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

  1. very nice! I havent used one of those overlays yet but the way you used it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Love it!!! Thank you for playing along this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card.

    Thank you for playing along with us at AHSC.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever take on this sketch, Joyce! It has been fun to see the different interpretations of those "twiggy" elements in the sketch. Kudos to you for plugging away with the Cricut cartridge. Figuring out the right size can be one of the most frustrating parts of that amazing machine... And you ended up with a fun, bright, easily re-producible card! Thanks for linking up with Atlantic Hearts this week (even at the last minute!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. a different take on the sketch, love the cut edges, just may have to find that one and use. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your card, I love the colour scheme, very original!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, Joyce! I love that blue...thanks so much for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply fabulous! I love the colors and sentiment. Wonderful way to change up the sketch! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us for our Christmas Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - a really elegant card.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete