Monday, April 7, 2014

Hello

I'm continuing my project of preparing Hello/Friendship cards.  As I was thinking of my friend while making this card, I can't think of anything better than something playful for her:


This is a simple card but I do like it a lot!  The bright colors of the card surely give me a lot of positive energy and I think it will bring happiness to my friend!

I'm using the sketch from Sketchbook Saturday:


Too bad I missed to deadline to link up but I can't resist to play along. :)

My card is linking up to:
My time to create - Wildlife
Sweet Stampin - Easter
Time 4 scrap - Easter
Bearly Mine - Spring
Aud Sentiment - Easter/Spring sentiment
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this screams happiness! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hello card. Thank you for joining us this month at Bearly-Mine Designs Spring challenge and good luck in the draw. Hope we see you again!
    Hugs,
    Simona (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colors! Love the bunny- thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, love the rabbit and the colors you use :) Thanks to join us at Time4Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just love that cute LF bunny! Such a pretty card.
    Thank you for playing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Hope you will join us again :)
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card love the images and bright colours-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete