Sunday, May 4, 2014

You mean the WORLD to me

When I saw this sketch on Monday I thought there are many things I could do with it but alas, time has flown by before I even get a chance to play with it.

I guess it's a good time to break open my new Lawn Fawn set called Wish You Were Here.  I bought this set with making masculine cards in mine but I want to make something not so manly, so I got pink and red in this card:


Do you think it is still strictly masculine?  Oh well, it all depends on what the recipient thinks.......

Minutes before I can link up to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  Gotta run.
Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Hmmm no, not so masuline......LOL. I think it very pretty, and anyone would be happy to the receipiant of this love card. thanks for sharing with us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you snuck in under the wire. I love the globe, I think it is so super cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card,,great sentiment, thanks for sharing with us in the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it and in my opinion, not manly at all! Great job. Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hearts with the more masculine globe- I think it could be masculine or feminine! Such a cute stamp set too. Thanks for playing along at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete