Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Fortune Cookie

I'm in the middle of making Easter cards but as always, I got distracted easily.  So today I am sharing a birthday card:


I'm using the Lawn Fawn Good Fortune set to make this simple birthday card.  I have always had difficulties making a guy's card and every time I feel that I have run out of ideas.  While I have an absolutely overflowing amount of supplies, they do not appear to be that great for manly cards.  I'm so glad that this Lawn Fawn set has cute images that are great for masculine cards, and also feminine cards.

My card is entering the following:
Simon Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Joyce! Great idea to use a fortune cookie :) I am so with you on the masculine card ideas, I always struggle with them.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for our special 6th Birthday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete