Wednesday, June 17, 2015

You're So Sweet!

I hope you are not bored with my cards made with the new Lawn Fawn goodies yet because I'm sharing one more today:


I made a mistake when I ordered the goodies.  I thought I also ordered the coordinating die but alas, I did not.  I hope to make a window card with it but I'll just save it for a different time.

The gumball machine and the candy are just so fun!  Great opportunity to practice Copic coloring!  Of course I think my niece R will like it too!  Bright colors make everyone happy, right?

I spent quite a bit of time coloring the machine and the candy so I'm keeping the rest of the card simple.  Yes, if you've seen my card here you know that I'm using the same design.  Please allow me to cheat because after the coloring was done I didn't have a lot of time to prepare any fancy sketch.  Further, this is really a lovely sketch where the focus falls on the image in the middle.

My card is linking up to the following:
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Fan-tastic Tuesday - Use a Frame
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Freshly Brewed Designs - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 90 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a brilliant card thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS this week.Had one of these as a kid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joyce...that is such a great bright and cheerful card. Love it! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door and I hope to see you again next challenge. Have a nice day :)
    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce this is so perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ theme. Just love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete