Thursday, August 6, 2015

Extremely Simple Thank You card

I'm sharing an extremely simple Thank You card today.  I think it will be great for mass production, but I'll make them in various colors and stack them up, put a big pretty bow on top and give it away as a gift:


Kristina Werner shared this idea of creating an embossed background over at Online Card Classes Background Check and I immediately wanted to use my stash to make one.

I used the Stripe Embossing Folder to emboss the top and bottom part of the card front, leaving about 1.5" space.  Then I cut out the "thanks" from Artiste cartridge and added two skinny strips of the same cardstock to outline that sentiment area.  Easy Peasy.  Isn't that what we sometimes want?  A quick and easy card that looks great and satisfies our creative needs.  :)

This card is entering the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - no patterned paper
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. love this CAS card. striking in its simplicity. thank you for joining us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable... Great job.. love the CAS look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, yet striking and fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Fab 'n' Funky girls this challenge. I LOVE what you did for the challenge. Look forward to having you join us again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, so thought I'd commented on this gorgeous CAS card. Maybe wound up in your spam filter. Love the fresh and clean lines and design. Simple but gorgeous. Lovely project, thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Fab 'n' Funky girls this challenge. I LOVE what you did for the challenge. Look forward to having you join us again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete