Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

Although it's the fourth day of 2016, it's the first work day of 2016, so I am barely starting to feel that we have officially started 2016.  As I see everyone refreshed in the office, we greet each other a happy new year.  Isn't it cool to extend the new year celebration?

A new month marks new promotion at Close to My Heart!

First up, you will find the new Seasonal Expressions available for your review here.  It's an awesome Idea Book and you'll LOVE it!  I've already played with some of the new goodies and please stay tuned for my samples.  I'll also share some of my favorites later.  For now, let me just tell you how excited I am that Close to My Heart is offering Thin Cuts to cut images!  Woohoo!  Take a peek at the dies here and here.


Click here to view the new Seasonal Expressions.  Products shown there are available through end of April 2016.

Next up is the new Stamp of the Month.  It is called Beloved Bouquet and it has several outline and solid floral and leave images that allow you to do layered stamping.  Layered stamping is very popular these days and the clear acrylic stamps of Close to My Heart makes it so easy to get that look.  Take a look at all the images of this stamp set here.


January is National Papercrafting Month and Close to My Heart has a special promotion called Live Your Day.  It is a scrapbooking program that's available only during this month.  The exclusive Picture My Life card collection was designed to coordinate with work perfectly with your 2016 Planner pages and My Crush Everyday Life Pages.  Alternatively, you could definitely use them to plan out our pocket pages for your 2016, which is what I meant to do.  I do some pocket scrapbooking but I do mostly traditional scrapbooking so I plan to use the Live Your Day pocket scrapbooking cards for my 2016 album.


I recommend that you watch the video below to learn more about the details.




Let's start 2016 in a creative way.  May you have a crafty and creative year!

No comments:

Post a Comment