Monday, February 8, 2016

The Year of the Monkey

Hello everyone!  Today is the first year of the Lunar New Year.  I gave up making Lunar New Year card long time ago as most supplies available, except for red and gold cardstock, are not really helpful to make one.  This may be the only occasion that I buy store-bought cards.  Trust me, it hurts me to do that because I'd much rather be able to make a decent one.

For those celebrating it, I wish you a year of health and happiness.  :)

I'm continuing my Thank You card journey:


I've used a retired paper packet and Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart.  The sketch is one from Wishes.  Though these products were retired, the card still looks fine to me.  Typewriters are still in, aren't they?

My card is entering the challenge at
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love your CAS card and great vintage typewriter--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete