Saturday, April 30, 2016

Today is the last day

I just submitted all my Studio J purchases!  Woohoo!  If you have not done so, please work on them now.  Unfortunately there will be no extension so if they are not redeemed, they will be forfeited.

Today is also the last day to purchase products from the Seasonal Expressions 1.  Starting tomorrow, when the Seasonal Expressions 2 goes live, most products from the current mini catalog will become unavailable.

April's promotion Baby, I'm worth it is ending in just a few hours.  If you want to know more about the perks of signing up this month, please read the details here.

Life in Pictures, Stamp of the Month of April will be discontinued as well.  Act fast if you like it!

Apart from various reminders, I also want to share with you a layout I made using the cute Regatta paper.  It has a nautical theme but it is not limited to that:


Last year I took a class taught by Amy Tangerine and I had so much fun!  I had to take pictures with her as well!  The pictures were captured by my iPhone but the quality wasn't bad at all! :)

I'm entering the challenge at Heart 2 Heart challenges.  It is challenging us to use Regatta paper.  If you have got the paper but are thinking about using it for something other than a beach/nautical themed project, go to the challenge page and be inspired by the beautiful work made by H2H design team!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a different look this layout took on with Regatta incorporated. It looks great! Thank you for joining the challenge at H2H!

    ReplyDelete