Friday, May 6, 2016

Homework

Today I'm sharing the homework I did for Clear and Sheer from Online Card Classes.

Sadly, I am a bad student.  I have not even finished watching all the videos and today's already the last day of class!  Oh no!

My two cards today involve embossing.  Have you tried embossing on acetate cards or vellum cards?  The results are stunning!

I turned them into two masculine cards.  First up, a Thank You card:



Then a card for my dad:

If you are wondering what happened to the orange stars in the Thank You card, rest assured that your eyes are fine.  It's just that I've put glossy accent over it but it has not completed dried.  (Gotta take a picture of it before the end of the class..........)

I have been enjoying the lessons in this mini class.  I would love to finish the lessons this weekend, together with some serious scrapbooking tomorrow, because it's National Scrapbooking Day!  Yay!

I'm linking my Thank You card to the following:
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Maze - Anything Goes
Cre8tive Hands Friends - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment