Friday, June 10, 2016

Update

I'm still diligently applying warm compress on my eyes to minimize the discomfort.  I feel the pain every time I blink.  :(  If in a week it still does not get better I'll go to see an ophthalmologist and decide whether I'll undergo another surgery.

While I'm looking forward to weekend where I can reduce time to spend on the screen, I want to share a few things with you.

1.  Check out the Flash Sale at Close to My Heart that starts at 3pm MT every Friday in the month of June. These awesome deals do not last long.  They will be removed at 3pm MT the following monday.  If you see something you like, snap it immediately!  My favorite are the picture my life kits here and here.  I have been asked what I like to do with those PML cards while I do not do much pocket scrapbooking.  I like to use them on my layouts and cards!  I like to use them for journaling!

2.  Check out the ideas of how to use the Flash Sale items on the Close to My Heart blog.  This week, the artists at Close to My Heart corporate shared some ideas to use the Display Tray.  Great artwork and inspiration source!

3.  Being an organization addict, I am always looking for *better* ways to organize.  I recommend these videos by Tiffany on Totally Tiffany.  I have seen her products but have never used or even purchased them.  Yet I have learned several tricks on organizing different things.  One thing I've tried and really like is the paper organization.  I used to throw all scraps in a bin and the pile never gets used.  Now I'm putting them in rainbow order as suggested and it's so much easier to find the right color of scraps and it makes me happy that the scraps are actually being used!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment