Monday, August 29, 2016

Watercolor and bird

Happy Monday everyone!

Today I'm sharing another card made from my practice on watercoloring.  I actually just wanted to play with watercoloring, not so much about making a card.  I stamped the bird image on watercolor cardstock, then colored it and left it alone.

But now I realize that my co-worker F will be retiring so I want to make use of the colored bird:


I simply trimmed out a panel around the bird to fit the card base, add some gold foil tape (Caution, this tape is addictive!) at the top and bottom of the panel, stamped the sentiment "best wishes" and it's done.  So glad that I'm turning a practice into a card! :)

I'm entering the card to the following:
Simply Create Too - Use Feather
Deep Ocean Challenge - Things with Wings
Creative Craft Cottage - Things with Wings
Sunny Day Crafting - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet. Thanks for playing at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, thanks for joining at creative craft cottage. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too! Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete