Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Lake Louise

During last month's family reunion, we went to Banff and other places.  We loved the scenic beauty!  The weather was not always the best but we kept on taking pictures regardless.  The views were just breathtaking!

I'm sharing one picture taken by my phone while we were at Lake Louise.  It was cloudy when we arrived. Because of that, we thought we would take pictures after our hike.  Guess what?  After the hike up to tea house, it poured.


I'm using the sketch at Let's Get Sketchy:


The beauty of the lake is best documented using a simple layout.  I'd like the picture to be the focus because I just wanted to capture its beauty.  It doesn't need a busy layout or many embellishments.  The picture itself should pop.  A picture is worth a thousand words.  Even my journaling is kept to a minimal.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. So calm and serene-nice page with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo and take on the sketch! thank you so much for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! And a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete