Sunday, October 30, 2016

Oh deer!

It has been a while since I shared any layouts.  It was partly because I was waiting for prompts and challenges on Shimelle's blog.  Her blog was silent for a while because her phone was crashed.  But she got to immerse herself in the vacation without looking at the phone.  Nice!

She has returned and posted several challenges.  I'm excited to play along!

One of the challenges is to scrapbook the outdoors.  This is a challenge I *need*!  I still have a ton of pictures from my trip to Banff to document.

I decided to make a simple page to "warm up":

 
This page documents the story where we saw three deer going from the big to the small island inside the lake.   My family and I quietly watched them as they walk.  All hikers were amazed and speechless!

I was happy to play with a variety of products, including Crate paper patterned paper, Amy Tangerine stickers from Oh Happy Life, Kelly Purkey's project life cards from July Stay Cool Kit.

Now that I have the supplies out, I'm going to play more with them!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment