Monday, October 10, 2016

Slider card

Hello everyone!

I'm sharing an interactive card that I learned at Wild Cards from Online Card Classes.  Oh boy, it is quite a time consuming process but it's definitely worth it.

The card looks like this when it's in the envelope (or just outside of the envelope).


Then when you pull the tab the colorful images from below will be revealed:


Finally when the tab is fully pulled out:



I love it!  The results are so beautiful and stunning!

Yes it took me a lot of time.  In fact, I was using the template given in class to create this.  No guess work and not much creativity involved.  But I tried to be meticulous on everything.  When in doubt, I went back to the class video and watched that session again and again.  So happy that I succeeded in making it on first try!

I am enjoying this class a lot.  If you want to know more about it, click here.

My card is linking up to:
A Bit More Time - Anything Goes
Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I love the affect with the flowers, looks great.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes October link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome slider card...thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenge
    Zeljka DT

    ReplyDelete