Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Back to cardmaking

I'm starting to settle in in my new place.  Boxes of craft supplies are still unpacked.  I barely got my table set up so I could make Christmas cards in time for the season!

I'll continue to share them as I make them.  Unfortunately some of them will be similar.  As long as the recipients do not know about the similarities, it should be fine, right?


This is probably the one that I like the most.  I'm mixing and matching Lawn Fawn products from different seasons!  How fun!  I use the Christmas plaid patterned paper and the 12x12 blue plaid paper for background.  Two snowbanks made the ground for the snowmen and I just added simple accessories for the snowmen.

I love the sentiment "friends warm the heart".  It's perfect for my good friend who has been supportive and understanding.

This card is entering the following challenges:
Cards und more - Oooh so cold
A Snowflakes Promise - Winter theme
Retarte - Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Precioso el proyecto !! gracias por participar.
    María Luisa -Stampartpapel DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card!Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete