Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hope you enjoy peace, love and joy of this magical season.

I want to prepare a quick post to share my favorite Christmas card of the year.  At first I only wanted to create a card quickly as I was running out of time, but I ended up really like it and made a few more.  This card came together in no time at all!

Yes it's a photo card, my very first photo card ever!
I printed the picture at 4x6, then trimmed off 3/4 inch  off the very bottom of it to fit a regular note card.

I put a piece vellum on top of the picture,  where a sentiment was heat embossed in gold.  And that's it, it's done in seconds!


I really like that I could use a 1/8" strip of score tape to adhere to vellum to the top of the card front.  Isn't it always a challenge to adhere vellum?  In this case, the frame of the card base is the perfect place for the adhesive to sit on.  Yay!

Early this month, I took Meo (the cat) to Petsmart where we could take pictures with Santa.  It has been a long time since I last took a picture with Santa (perhaps since I was a kid??)  and this time Meo is also in the picture, making it very special for me.  I just really love it.  Sending a special picture to my loved ones is making me happy too! :)

Now that I know picture cards take no time to make, I suspect this will be what I send to friends and family in the future.  hahahahaha~

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment